The SVR1000 Series is a portable LTE and GPS Wireless Modem which reports location information via the LTE cellular network with configurable intervals. It has an input which can be used to detect ignition and an output which can be used to control a starter interrupt device.
- Modem & GPS Tracking: Periodically sends GPS information (location and speed) to a server via the LTE (4G) cellular network.
- Reports Trip Activity: Ignition events (hardwired or virtual), interval reports while moving.
- Reports Activity: Reports Heartbeats, Cold Boot and Warm Boot events, status info, GPS Acquired.
- Automotive Power: 6-36V DC power supports automotive 12V and 24V systems.
- 4-Wire Primary Harness: Includes power, ground, one input (ignition), and one output (Starter Interrupt Device).
- SID (Starter Interrupt Device): Output drives an starter interrupt relay. SID function includes Network Security to avoid stranding vehicles.
- OTA (Over-The-Air): Software and device feature settings can be updated automatically using the PASS server.
- Low Power Mode: Device enters low power mode to conserve vehicle battery when the vehicle is not in use. The cellular connection is maintained in low power mode, and the GPS periodically updates satellite info to ensure quick resumption of tracking when a trip begins.
- Backup Battery: Backup battery permits tracking for a period when power is disconnected. Reports power connection/disconnection events.
- Advanced Power Management: Device can enter sleep mode when vehicle is not in use to save power. Cellular connection is maintained, and GPS is in standby with periodic updates to ensure quick fix on wakeup. Wake is triggered by ignition, when the accelerometer detects vibration or motion, or when the voltage of the electrical system increases.
- 3-Axis Accelerometer: Detects vehicle use to mange power effectively and reduce power drain on vehicle batteries when parked.
Piezo Buzzer: Built-in alerting Piezo Buzzer that can be remotely controlled for Payment Warning or other alarms.