The SVR1200 Series is a portable LTE (4G) and GPS water resistant Wireless modem which reports location information via the LTE cellular network with configurable intervals. It has an input which can be used to detect ignition, and an output which can be used to control a starter interrupt device.
- Modem & GPS Tracking: Periodically sends GPS information (location, speed) to a server via the LTE (4G) cellular network.
- Reports Trip Activity: Ignition events (hardwired or virtual), interval reports while moving.
- Reports Activity: Reports Heartbeats, Cold Boot and Warm Boot events, status info, GPS Acquired.
- Automotive Power: 6-36V DC power supports automotive 12V and 24V systems.
- 4-Wire Primary Harness: Includes power, ground, one input (ignition), and one output (Starter Interrupt Device).
- SID (Starter Interrupt Device): Output drives a starter interrupt relay. SID function includes Network Security to avoid stranding vehicles.
- Message Storage: Stores over 2,000 messages if out of coverage and sends the messages once the device regains coverage.
- OTA (Over-The-Air): Software and device/feature settings can be updated automatically using the PASS server.
- Low Power Mode: Device enters low power mode to conserve vehicle battery when the vehicle is not in use. The cellular connection is maintained in low power mode, and the GPS periodically updates satellite info to ensure quick resumption of tracking when a trip begins.
- Water Resistant: Integrated power harness and water resistant seal.
- Backup Battery: 1500 mAhpermits tracking for a period when power is disconnected. Reports power connection/disconnection events.
- Advanced Power Management: Device can enter sleep mode when vehicle is not in use to save power. Cellular connection is maintained, and GPS is in standby with periodic updates to ensure quick fix on wake-up. Wake is triggered by ignition, when the accelerometer detects vibration or motion, or when the voltage of the electrical system increases.
- 3-Axis Accelerometer: Detects vehicle use to manage power effectively and reduce power drain on vehicle batteries when parked.
- Piezo Buzzer: Built-in alerting Piezo Buzzer that can be remotely controlled for Payment Warning or other alarms.
Physical and Electrical
Dimensions: 121mm x62mm x25mm
Weight: 151 grams
Input voltage range: 6-36VDC
Tracking mode avg65mA ＠12VDC
Low Power mode avg15mA＠12VDC
Sleep Mode avg6mA＠12VDC
Ultra Low Power avg2mA＠12VDC
Operation temp: -30℃to 80℃
Storage temp: -40℃to 85℃
u-bloxUBX-G7020, 25mm ceramic antenna
Tracking Sensitivity: -162 dBm
Position Accuracy: +/-2.5m CEP
Cold Start Acquisition: 29s
Hot Start Acquisition: 1 s
LTE Cat. 1 (4G) with dual internal antennae
LTE Bands 4, 13 (Verizon)
LTE Bands 2, 4, 12 (T-Mobile)
Ultra Low Power Consumption
Output Power: up to +23dBm
Throughput: 10 Mbps DL / 5 Mbps UL
1 input, 1 output (Ignition, Starter Interrupt)
2 LEDs for GPS and Cellular status
Built-in Cellular and GPS antennas