The SVR110G is a portable GSM and GPS Wireless Modem reports location information via TCP, UDP or SMS with configurable intervals. It has three inputs, which can be used to detect sensors and two outputs. The SVR110G has a UART to connect an external device for sending or receiving ASCII characters or other data.
Be sure to ask us about this model featuring an internal backup battery (SVR110BG) and a water resistant version (SVR120BG). Whatever your needs are, ARAGPS can help.
- Modem & GPS Tracking: Periodically sends GPS information (location and speed) to a server. Reporting interval and device/server setup can be updated or implemented using Over-The-Air programming commands via SMS or TCP/UDP.
- Geofence*: Sends an alarm message to the server when device is entering or exiting a predefined area.
- Backup Battery (optional): With a backup battery, sends a tamper message if the main power supply wiring harness is disconnected.
- Movement Threshold: Reports speed and sends message alert when device has reached a movement threshold.
- Mileage: Reports distance that device has moved.
- 3-Axis Accelerometer: With a built-in 3-axis Accelerometer, detects movement or impact. The g-profile is sent to server. Can trigger sleep mode.
- Message Storage: Stores up to 1,000 messages if out of coverage and sends the messages once the device regains coverage.
- Low Voltage Detection*: Switches to deep sleep mode, and can send a message if supply voltage drops below a threshold.
- Power Saving Mode: Periodically wakes up and then returns to sleep when inactive.
- GPIO and UART: Has 3 inputs and 2 outputs and /or UART configuration. The UART can be used to communicate with various kinds of sensors or signage.
- OTA (Over-The-Air): Firmware can be upgraded via TCP.
*Requires configuration/processing at server.
Physical and Electrical
Weight: 48 grams
Input voltage range: 6-40VDC
Active mode 70mA@12VDC
Sleep mode <6mA@12VDC
Operation temperature: -30°C to 80°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
3 inputs and 2 outputs
1 A/D input and 1 UART
2 LEDs for GPS and Cellular Status
Built –in Cellular and GPS antennas
Quad Band: GPS/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
GPRS, EDGE multi-shot class 10
Class 4 (2W @ 850/900 MHz)
Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900 MHz)
-157 dBm Tracking Sensitivity
Accuracy (Open Sky): <2 (CEP50)
**Specifications are estimates only– please verify the specifications using your local network conditions